Updated: Oct 4, 2020
Sycamore PTA Updates:
•The PTA Membership Drive is underway! Sign up to join the Sycamore PTA by September 30.If you register in the next two weeks your child will be entered to win a Sycamore Lion sticker. We will give away 3 stickers each week over the next two weeks. Sign up before September 30and your child will be entered to win and be one of the first six kids in school to have some cool Sycamore Spirit Gear!
• Our fundraiser project this year is to provide outdoor seating for students, teachers, and staff.
• Be on the lookout for our Spirit Wear Fundraiser coming your way soon. We will have a variety of shirts, car magnets and sticker decals available for purchase with all proceeds benefiting the Sycamore PTA.
• Roarin’ Run and Immersion Day will be rescheduled for the Spring. Dates are currently TBD.
• Our Room Parent chair is working hard on the room parent resource guide for each classroom. We still have a few classrooms who need room parents. If you know that your child’s classroom doesn’t have a room parent yet, please consider volunteering. Serving as a room parent is a great way to get involved at Sycamore and the PTA will be there to provide you with help every step of the way. There will be a virtual room parent meeting soon. If you are serving as a room parent, you will receive communication within the coming days regarding date, time and login information for this meeting!
• Reflections Contest entries are due October 2. The theme this year is “I Matter Because...”
• We have a few positions open on our PTA board. Please contact Laurie Gilbert at email@example.com if you are interested in hearing more about available opportunities to serve on the PTA Board at Sycamore.
•Follow us on Facebook to keep up to date on all the fun stuff going on at Sycamore!
Welcome to your blog post. Use this space to connect with your readers and potential customers in a way that’s current and interesting. Think of it as an ongoing conversation where you can share updates about business, trends, news, and more.